The Second Scoop: Moms Demand Action Boycotts Kroger, Tim McGraw goes anti, S&W sales up, Uber Hero, Protecting Liberty
Chris Cheng 04.21.15
[Editor’s note: Chris Cheng is a Staff Writer over at our sister blog, TheFirearmBlog.com. Cheng is an occasional guest writer for us here at AO.]
From Top Shot Chris Cheng’s blog:
In another big week for gun news, here are the highlights in this week’s Second Scoop, hosted by Chris Cheng:
1. Moms Demand Action tries to start a boycott of Kroger grocery stores after Kroger rejects MDA’s demand to ban conceal carry in their stores. MDA will fail.
2. Country singer Tim McGraw is in hot water for headlining a concert for anti-gun group Sandy Hook Promise.
3. Smith & Wesson reports that gun sales are up, a surprise for Wall Street.
4. An Uber driver with a CCW in Chicago, Illinois saves many by taking down crazed gunman
5. Billy Johnson’s “Protecting Liberty” Kickstarter campaign.
Hear all about these stories in this week’s episode of The Second Scoop.