NEW for 2021 – Irish Setter Releases 3 NEW Boot Models
Nicolas Lenze 04.26.21
Irish Setter is at it again! This year, the company is expanding two of its popular boot lines, as well as adding another. These three boot models are just the tip of the iceberg as each will be available in a dizzying number of styles and configurations.
3 NEW Boot Models from Irish Setter for 2021
VaprTrek Hunting Boots
Irish Setter continues to expand the successful VaprTrek franchise with the addition of higher insulation levels, an all leather option with camo-dyed leather and easy on/off options – one with a side zipper and one with the BOA® Fit System.
- Men’s, women’s, and snake boots available.
- EVA footbed with a memory foam top layer.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather.
- Ripstop fabric.
- Cushin Comfort Tongue.
- Select models feature Primaloft insulation.
- MSRP ranges from $154.99 to $249.99.
Irish Setter® Pinnacle boots feature advanced technology for greater stability and comfort for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts. Pinnacle’s patented ATC outsole with Ground Sensing technology allows the sole to shape and contour to rocks and uneven surfaces to enhance underfoot stability.
- Men’s and women’s available.
- Proprietary camo-dyed Troutbrook leather in Earth and Dessert patterns.
- TempSens technology to regulate temperature.
- UltraDry waterproofing.
- An EVA/memory foam footbed.
- MSRP ranges from $199.99 to $239.99.
Irish Setter Canyons boots are comfortable on the trail or on the street, though their trend-right looks can be deceiving. With new hiker and romeo pull-on styles, these boots are built to go all day, no matter where your day takes you.
- Two distinct styles: Romeos and Hikers
- UltraDry waterproof construction.
- ScentBan scent control for stinky feet.
- TPU heel cup for added stability.
- Lightweight nylon shank.
- Vibram Beehive rubber sole.
- MSRP ranges from $149.99 to $169.99.
This doesn’t even scratch the surface on how many styles are available for each new boot. For all of the information on these boots, head over to the Irish Setter website. Make sure to also give them a like and follow on their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.