Filson & Danner Debut 5th Limited-Edition Collab in “Hike to Hunt” Trainer
Adam Scepaniak 06.08.21
Danner is known throughout hunting and recreational circles for crafting superb footwear for the audacious adventures we embark on. Whether it is barreling down a mountainside pursuing a Boone & Crocket elk or simply chasing after our kids on a weekend hiking trip, in either scenario we want attire for our feet that will allow us to conquer the day from sun-up to sun-down. Maintaining that mantra of quality and field-use, Danner boots is proud to announce its 5th Limited-Edition collaboration with Filson – a company that also has a long-standing tradition of creating functional and durable goods for the harshest of conditions.
Filson & Danner Media Coverage
- Danner Producing Face Masks & Face Shields for Healthcare Workers, First Responders
- Gear Hunter – Danner Fullbore
- Review: Danner Vital 8″ Hunting Boots
- First Look: Filson’s New Watch Line
- 2019 Gear Hunter Holiday Gift Guide: Danner Trail GTX Shoes
This new hybrid footwear of a “Hike to Hunt” trainer is a waterproof Danner x Filson Trail 2650 Mid GTX. This lightweight trainer is perfect for pre- and early season excursions to handle varying topography, climates, and elements. Danner goes on to further explain this collaboration with Filson below:
Originally inspired by the grueling 2,650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail, Danner’s Trail 2650 Mid GTX is designed for navigating the variable conditions and rugged terrain of any adventure you choose to point it towards, including BHA’s Hike to Hunt 2021. Now offered as a limited-edition collaboration with Filson, a company founded on the reputation of durability by outfitting prospectors heading to the Yukon at the turn of the 20th century, the Danner x Filson Trail 2650 Mid GTX provides the perfect combination of lightweight agility and impact absorption to handle your off-trail adventures with confidence and ease. Whether it’s shed hunting in the Rockies, harvesting morels in creek beds or early season training for that once in a lifetime tag coming up this fall, the Danner x Filson Trail 2650 Mid GTX offers the ultimate in performance comfort.
The Danner x Filson Trail 2650 Mid GTX has an MSRP of $190 putting it in respectable territory for a valued hiking/hunting trainer. It will be available at Danner.com, Filson.com and select Danner & Filson
stores nationwide. Some of the nitty-gritty specs for this shoe can be read below as presented by Danner:
- Lightweight, Durable Suede & Textile Upper
- GORE-TEX Waterproof Breathable Lining
- EXO Heel System provides Maximum Support & Comfort with a Reinforced External Heel Counter
- Cushioning Open-Cell OrthoLite® Footbed
- Trailguard Platform with exposed TPU Shank offers Lightweight, Athletic Performance
- Danner® PlyoGo Lightweight, Shock-Absorbing EVA Midsole
- Vibram® 460 Outsole with Megagrip Technology offers Superior Grip on Wet and Dry Surfaces
- Weight: 30 oz (per men’s size 10 pair)
When it comes to the limited amount of time we get outdoors with our family, friends, or even alone time chasing game the last thing we want holding us back is inferior footwear. This Filson and Danner collaboration appears to be another solid choice for any endeavors we might have planned. As always, let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below! We always appreciate your feedback.