[SHOT 2022] Bushnell Elite Tactical 3.5-21x50mm DMR3 Riflescope
Adam Scepaniak 01.19.22
While out at “Industry Day at the Range” for SHOT Show 2022, it is standard operating procedure to see what Bushnell has brought to the metaphorical and literal table to show us. This year they brought with a new iteration of some higher-end, long-range scopes in the Bushnell Elite Tactical; specifically, a 3.5-21x50mm DMR3 riflescope.
SHOT Show 2022 Coverage on AllOutdoor
- [SHOT 2022] TFBTV – Diamondback Sidekick .22 LR/.22 Magnum Revolver
- [SHOT 2022] Browning X-Bolt Target Max from Industry Day at the Range
- [SHOT 2022] TFBTV – The Kel-Tec P-50 Carbine and Stock are HERE!
- [SHOT 2022] 8.6 Blackout – Discreet Ballistics, Q, and Faxon Firearms
The new Bushnell Elite Tactical comes with a laundry list of features. The included sunshade has both external and internal M56x0.75 threads so that you may attach third-party accessories such as ARDs, filter holders, threaded scope caps, etc, onto the front of the installed sunshade. This optic is currently retailed at $1,499 and should become available soon. All of the nitty-gritty specs are listed below as presented by Bushnell:
- Long-Range Precision in a Compact Package – The wide, 6x magnification ratio in a short, lightweight package delivers everything you need, whether smacking tiny targets at close range or reaching out beyond 1,000 yards.
- RevLimiter™ Zero Stop – It’s simple and fast to set and delivers a rock-solid stop to turret travel, so you can have confidence in your zero every time.
- Our Most Advanced Optical System – The combination of the ED Prime objective, FMC Elements, EXO Barrier Protection and a new reticle element coating come together to increase light transmission 2% over the previous generation DMR II Pro.
- ED Prime Glass – Extra-Low Dispersion glass cuts down color fringing and allows for the sharpest imaging, so you can see the difference between left edge hit or a center punch.
- IP67 Rated Water & Dustproof Protection with Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Construction – The billet-aluminum-machined, 34mm tube is built like a tank with argon-purging to reduce fogging, and it’s fully sealed to exceed IP67 standards.
- Convenient Layout and Design – User controls and identification marks are specifically designed to enhance scope manipulation for fast changes in demanding environments.
It is becoming more and more common for hunters to push the limits as to how far they can ethically and safely harvest game. This boils down to better firearms, better ammunition, and definitely better optics like the Bushnell Elite Tactical covered here. Stay tuned to AllOutdoor all week long to catch information on all of the new products unveiled! As always, let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below. We always appreciate your feedback.