Silencer Central Sponsors NWTF, Convention, and Sport Award Ceremony
Adam Scepaniak 02.15.22
Silencer Central is one of the preeminent sources to obtain silencers in the firearms industry whether it is through one of their in-house brands like the “Banish” series of silencers or the numerous other manufacturers that they distribute. Aside from this, they are tremendous stewards, supporters, and champions of the charitable organizations encompassing our industry. As a matter of fact, they recently became a Guardian Sponsor of the National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF), they are attending the 2022 NWTF Convention & Sport Show, February 16th – 19th at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, and will sponsor the Friday evening Awards Dinner and Ceremony acknowledging the outstanding work of the NWTF’s volunteers and partners.
Silencer Central News Coverage on AllOutdoor
- [SHOT 2022] NEW Silencer Central Banish 46 & Banish 338 at Range Day
- [SHOT 2022] TFBTV – Silencer Central Banish 46 & Banish 338 Silencers
- ATF eForms for Silencers are Coming & Silencer Central is Ready!
- [SHOT 2022] Silencer Central Sponsors “Industry Day at the Range” App
For those who may be in attendance of the show, there will be a lot going on. Brandon Maddox, CEO of Silencer Central, had these exciting words to share leading up to the 2022 NWTF Convention & Sport Show being held February 16th – 19th:
“Silencer Central is thrilled to attend and sponsor the NWTF Convention & Sport Show. We understandthe mission of the NWTF and its dedication to the conservation of the wild turkey and the preservation of our hunting heritage. By bringing two new hunting suppressors to Nashville- the new Banish 46 and Banish 338- we know we’ll reach an audience and showcase the benefits of hunting suppressed.”
- Friday, February 18th @ 10am: “Meet and Greet” with Melissa Bachman in Silencer Central’s booth
- Friday, February 18th @ 2pm: Seminar featuring CEO Brandon Maddox, alongside Bachman, covering: “Why All the Recent Noise About Hunting Suppressed”
- Saturday, February 19th @ 10am: “Meet and Greet” with Melissa Bachman in Silencer Central’s booth
- Saturday, February 19th @ Noon: Seminar featuring CEO Brandon Maddox, alongside Bachman, covering: “Everything You Need to Know About Suppressors”
The National Wild Turkey Federation does tremendous work throughout the US mentoring youth for hunting experiences and also growing habitats for the various wild turkey species we have. Couple all of their good works with the support of Silencer Central and they can undoubtedly accomplish a lot! As always let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below! We always appreciate your feedback.