Springfield Armory Firstline – Exclusive Discounts for Those Who Serve
Adam Scepaniak 05.03.22
Springfield Armory has built a reputation on serving those who serve us; especially those in law enforcement and our military. Now, Springfield Armory has created an exclusive program – FIRSTLINE – to provide discounts for more of those who serve such as firefighters, first responders, and many more.
Springfield Armory Coverage on AllOutdoor
- Springfield Armory Debuts Readywear Collection from Alexo Athletica
- AllOutdoor Review: Springfield Armory 9mm Garrison 1911
- AllOutdoor Review: Springfield Armory Hellcat Pro OSP 9mm w/ Hex Wasp
- NEW Springfield Armory Hellcat Pro – A Tactical Compact Defense Pistol
Unlike other comparable programs, FIRSTLINE is designed to be as simple and non-cumbersome as possible, ensuring qualified first responders can access the benefits as easily as possibly. Rather than involving complicated rebates or post-purchase discounts, FIRSTLINE is designed to be dealer direct with immediate discounts and offerings. Qualified users can simply visit one of nearly 200 authorized dealer locations nationwide and purchase the firearm of their choice.
“Springfield Armory has strong connections to those that serve both our nation and its citizens. And with its FIRSTLINE program, it has a new way to thank them for their service. This program, open to a wide range of qualified professionals, is designed to offer a select listing of Springfield Armory firearms at discounted pricing in a simple, streamlined process. The select list of firearms includes 37 specific models and variants, and all pistols offered in the line come with three magazines. The products offered in the FIRSTLINE program come from the Hellcat, 1911, XD, SAINT, Hellion and M1A families of firearms.”
The select line of FIRSTLINE firearms from Springfield Armory includes 38 specific models and variants, and all pistols offered in the line come with three magazines. The products offered in the FIRSTLINE program come from the Hellcat, 1911, XD, SAINT, Hellion and M1A families of firearms. The individuals who would be applicable to these deep discounts are listed below:
- Sworn Law Enforcement Officers (active and retired)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard (active and retired)
- Honorably Discharged Veterans
- Corrections Officers, Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Armed Security Officers employed by State-Licensed Companies
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges and Prosecutors
- LE Academy Cadets
Many of those who serve our communities on a daily basis do so as a thankless job (a job that needs to be done) so it is phenomenal to see Springfield Armory stepping up to support them in a big way. Also, this is a great time to mention you, too, could be serving your community through volunteerism in many capacities: firefighting, food shelves, and much more. Look into serving your community today, and as always, let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below! We always appreciate your feedback.