Now You Can Buy a COMPLETE Ruger AR Lower
Russ Chastain 04.11.17
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE-RGR) announces the release of the AR-Lower Elite, a fully assembled, full-featured modern sporting rifle lower receiver. Featuring the Ruger® Elite 452™ AR-Trigger, Magpul® MOE® SL stock and Magpul MOE grip, the AR-Lower Elite is a premium platform for those wishing to assemble their own modern sporting rifle.
The AR-Lower Elite is built from the same hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined, 7075-T6 forged lower receiver as the Ruger AR-556®. This lower receiver ships with an upgraded trigger and furniture, and is fully assembled to include the pivot and takedown pins, bolt catch, magazine release, trigger guard, mil-spec buffer tube, buffer, and spring. The addition of a complete, mil-spec upper receiver assembly of the consumer’s choice will complete this custom modern sporting rifle.
For more information about the Ruger AR-Lower Elite or to learn more about the extensive line of award-winning Ruger firearms, visit Ruger.com or Facebook.com/Ruger.
- Model number: 8516
- Ruger Elite 452™ AR-Trigger (2-stage, 4.5 pound pull)
- Magpul MOE SL 6-position telescoping stock
- Magpul MOE pistol grip with extended trigger reach
- Hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined, 7075-T6 forged lower receiver
- Same receiver as the Ruger AR-556
- Fully assembled including pivot and takedown pins, bolt catch, mag release, trigger guard, mil-spec buffer tube, buffer, and spring
- Height: 6.75″
- Overall length: 15.63″ to 19″
- Length of pull: 11.10″ to 14.40″
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Takedown/Pivot Pins: 0.25″
- Trigger Pins: 0.154″
- MSRP: $299
Just add an upper, and you’re ready to rock & roll.