Watch: Top Five Iconic American Handguns
Russ Chastain 04.20.18
Handguns are often a hot topic among shooters, and even many folks who have never even touched one. Sometimes I think there are more differing opinions than there are gun owners! And when it comes to “iconic” guns, that holds as true as ever. Watch as Paul Harrell fires and discusses his five favorite iconic American handguns.
- S&W Model 10 38 Special double action revolver
- S&W Model 36 38 Special double action revolver (“Chief’s Special”)
- S&W Model 29 44 Rem Mag double action revolver
- Colt 1911A1 45 ACP semi-automatic pistol
- Colt Single Action Army 45 Colt single action revolver
As a bonus, he takes a moment to demonstrate a fast way to get 6 more shots when your revolver runs dry.
Make sure you’re paying attention at the 7:40 mark, when he demonstrates how most folks perceive the power of the 44 Magnum.