Eco-Friendly Earth Edge Pads Now Available in Mossy Oak Patterns
Russ Chastain 10.03.19
Earth Edge is a company which makes “a variety of environmentally friendly products made with salvaged or recyclable materials.” They call their kneeling pads (or comfort pads) their “flagship product,” and now they are making them in Mossy Oak camo — right here in the good ol’ USA.
At a tractor show earlier this year, I picked up a similar pad in black and fell in love. It’s great on a steel pan tractor seat, on a hard shop floor, or as a butt saver on my low rolling thinly-padded shop stool. I was left wishing I’d bought one or two more for everyday use — especially for hunting.
These would make great compact cushions for tough tree stand seats, to save your rump during turkey season, on a hard fishing pier or johnboat seat, or to protect your knees while digging bait, gardening, or glassing wide-open spaces for big game.
Earth Edge’s pads come in Mossy Oak Break-Up Country for hunters and Mossy Oak Elements Agua for those who prefer an aquatic theme.
- 15″ x 20″ in size (available in 1″ or 2″ thickness)
- Cut-out carry handle
- Made of NBR rubber (contains up to 20% internally recycled material)
- Infused with Microban to avoid mold and mildew
- Negligible volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Washable, resists industrial chemicals, grease, and oil
- Made in the USA
- Break-Up Country- 15″x20″x1″ – MSRP $19.99
- Break-Up Country- 15″x20″x2″ – MSRP $34.99
- Elements Agua – 15″x20″x1″ – MSRP $19.99
- Elements Agua – 15″x20″x2″ – MSRP $34.99
If you’re the bony-butted type and/or if you have knees that can’t take a lot of crawling around, I’d recommend the 2″ thickness. There’s no such thing as being too comfortable when you’re hunting or fishing.