TFBTV – NEW Smith & Wesson CSX 9mm Review
Adam Scepaniak 01.07.22
In this episode of TFBTV, James Reeves reviews (and mini-torture tests) the (super-leaked) NEW Smith & Wesson CSX, or “Chief’s Special X”. Is this just a metal S&W Shield Plus? No – it’s also hammer fired. And single action only. And smaller. And lighter. And holds more ammo. You know what, just watch the damned video.
««« GEAR USED IN THIS VIDEO »»»
‣ Apparel: All TFBTV apparel is sponsored by 5.11 Tactical and you can get it at www.511tactical.com
‣ Belly Band Holster – James prefers the APG Defender – /
‣ Eye Pro, Non-Tactical – James wears Electric Knoxville sunglasses ☞
‣ Eye Pro, Tactical – James also wears Oakley M-Frames ☞
‣ Ear Pro, Over Ear – Walker Razors ☞
‣ Ear Pro, In Ear – Surefire Sonic Defenders ☞
‣ Watch – James and Ryan wear the Garmin Fenix 6 ☞
««« GUN AND GEAR GIVEAWAYS »»»
Check out our Patreon and SubscribeStar pages if you enjoy our program, and consider helping us at TFBTV out. We do not take money for positive reviews and we give away guns and gear EVERY month to our supporters. NOTE: We prefer SubscribeStar as they are a more gun-friendly platform.
Gun and gear giveaways are not affiliated with, associated with, or in any way endorsed by YouTube and TFBTV is solely responsible for the giveaways mentioned in this video and this description. No purchase required for gear worth over $250. Full rules and terms are found at/
««« FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA »»»
««« SPONSORS »»»
Please Support Them! They help make our videos possible.
– Federal Premium –
– Blue Alpha Gear –
– Top Gun Supply –
««« TFB CHAT ROOM »»»
Want to join the TFBTV chat room? Use our Discord Invite: