NEW Weatherby 18i Waterfowler 3″ MAG: Mossy Oak, Realtree & First Lite
Adam Scepaniak 12.09.22
Weatherby not only makes some of the world’s best bolt-action rifles with the strongest actions possible, but they also produce some tremendous shotguns as well. In fact, they have taken their 18i semi-automatic shotgun and given it some new camouflage patterns and expanded the chamber to a 3″ magnum. Now, you can get the Weatherby 18i Waterfowler 3″ Magnum in a First Lite Cypher, Realtree Max-7, and Mossy Oak Habitat camouflage pattern as well as a traditional black synthetic, too.
Weatherby Coverage on AllOutdoor
- Weatherby Mark V Hunter Bronze – Legendary Strength, New Curb Appeal
- NEW Weatherby Mark V Apex – Precision Hunting Meets Long-Range
- Weatherby Introduces their New Element Turkey Hunting Shotgun
- New Vanguard and Element Synthetic Models Available from Weatherby
Hardcore goose and duck hunters can rejoice now that the Weatherby 18i Waterfowler is available in a 3” magnum chamber plus First Lite Cypher, Realtree Max-7, and Mossy Oak Habitat camouflage patterns. This allows for more payload on birds which translates into more harvested waterfowl and more ethical harvests as well. The MSRP for the Weatherby 18i Waterfowler 3″ Magnum in all of its camouflage patterns is benchmarked at $1,249.99.
- Reliable Inertia Recoil Reloading System
- Elastomer Recoil Pad for Reduced Felt Recoil
- Comfortable Elastomer Cheek Pad
- Shim Adjustable Polymer Stock for Perfect Shooter Fit
- Ergonomic Textured Grip
- Full Length Ventilated Top Rib
- LPA Fiber Sights
- Camo Pattern adheres directly to all Metalwork and Stock Components for Longevity
- Chrome Lined Bore
- 5 Crio Plus Choke Tubes (Cylinder, Improved Cylinder, Modified, Improved Modified, Full) with included Storage Case and Choke Wrench
- 4+1 (2+1 with included Magazine Limiting Plug)
- Compatible with Magazine Tube Extensions
The Weatherby 18i series of semi-automatic shotguns are designed for hunters and shooters that require performance in the toughest conditions. All Weatherby 18i shotguns are built on a field proven inertia recoil system which provides reliable cycling and an evenly-weighted gun. Available in a 3″ chamber that allows the 18i series to be more efficient at cycling lighter target and small game loads. The single-piece receiver is precision machined from billet aluminum for strength and simplicity. The advanced polymer stock is designed to be ergonomic and shim adjustable for a seamless fit to any shooter.The series features a soft touch area on the cheek rest and aggressive texture in the palm and foregrip, this is where comfortability meets rugged toughness. With a full ventilated rib and high luminous LPA fiber front sight, target acquisition is a breeze even in poor lighting conditions. The 18i series is set up for the Crio Plus choke system and comes standard with five choke tubes. From the range to the marsh the Weatherby 18i is a trusted tool for the serious outdoorsman.
There is still a lot of hunting left in the year with birds migrating throughout the Lower 48 and even late season opening up across the US. For anyone who doesn’t already have a reliable semi-auto shotgun at their side, this would be a great candidate to take with them in the field. As always, let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below! We always appreciate your feedback.