[SHOT 2023] DD Pro Chassis Folding Stock Adapter for Delta 5 Pro
Paul B. 01.19.23
The new Daniel Defense Pro Chassis Folding Stock Adapter allows the user to securely fold the stock of their Delta 5 Pro for easier transportation, shortening the length of the rifle by over 12″. This small part could be very useful to owners of the Delta 5 Pro and R700 Pro Chassis.
The Daniel Defense Pro Chassis Folding Stock Adapter—developed exclusively for our DELTA 5 PRO and R700 PRO chassis systems—installs in minutes and allows the buttstock to fold in, reducing chassis size for easier transport or storage of your rifle. Once folded, it stays securely in place, with no movement or rattling and no metal-on-metal contact. Then, when you’re ready to deploy your rifle, simply unfold the stock, and this ingenious adapter’s sturdy stainless-steel construction and no-button, tapered lock provide the strongest possible lockup, with no perceivable play that could affect accuracy.
Daniel Defense Pro Chassis Folding Stock Adapter – Key Features
- Reduces chassis size for easier transport or storage; eliminates the need to purchase extra-long or custom gun cases or remove an attached suppressor
- Extremely tight tolerances, tapered-surface design, and sturdy stainless-steel construction provide the strongest possible lockup and eliminate any play typically associated with folding stocks
- Allows for easy, direct access to the barrel without the need to redo chassis adjustments, so you can set them and forget them
- Intuitive no-button design enhances functionality while minimizing impact due to dirt or debris
- Shortens the rifle’s overall length of pull to a minimum of 12.69 inches
- Installs in minutes
This will be available soon from Daniel Defense for an MSRP of $199. What do you think of the Daniel Defense Pro Chassis Folding Stock Adapter? As always, let us know in the comments section below, and stay tuned for more product announcements at Shot Show 2023.
AllOutdoor’s coverage of SHOT Show 2023 is proudly sponsored by 5.11 Tactical. Click HERE to check out their new products.