New ATN Odin LT Compact, Wearable Thermal Monocular
Adam Scepaniak 12.28.21
ATN is known the world over for their thermal and night-vision optics that are suitable for a multitude of uses. For everything from security to hunting to even finding your dog after a thunderstorm. The capabilities that thermal and night-vision optics afford their user are nearly endless. One new product that was recently introduced by ATN is their New ATN Odin LT which is a compact and wearable thermal monocular.
ATN Coverage on AllOutdoor
- AllOutdoor Review: ATN OTS LT 320 4-8x Thermal Monocular
- AllOutdoor Review: ATN Thor 4 640 1.5-15x Smart HD Thermal Riflescope
- ATN Set to Open Its 1st Retail Store to the Public in Texas!
- ATN Field Use – Utilizing Thermal Optics for Better Hunting & Times Afield
One of the unique features of this ultra-light and compact monocular is that it can be deployed as an attached unit to a helmet. Very few handheld monoculars are capable of that so it simply adds to the utility of an already good quality thermal. The rest of the essential specifications for the NEW Odin LT can be read below as presented by ATN:
- Magnification: 2-4x | 3-6x | 4-8x
- Weight: 0.62 Oz | 285 Grams
- Modes: Black Hot | White Hot
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – This Compact Thermal Monocular fits in one hand and is easily munipulated, giving the user versitility and easy acess to the menu
- DISPLAY – The Hi-Res 1280×960 display will provide clear and vivid images of the scene being observed
- HEAD/HELMET MOUNT – This Compact Thermal Monocular can be: Hand held, Helmet or Head mounted for long term comfortable observation of the scene
The starting MSRP for the ATN Odin LT is $1,299 with 3 different options shooters can choose from in magnification: 2-4x, 3-6x, and 4-8x. All of these should be available directly from ATN at the time of this writing. I have used ATN thermal monoculars in the past and found them to be very valuable. The question is, would you be willing to get one for your hunting and shooting activities? As always, let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below! We always appreciate your feedback.